Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sugar High Sunday: Cheesecake

I'm thinking of making a cheesecake this week, so I prowled the blogs for interesting recipes. I found some pretty good ones, and I thought I would share them with you. Here's a tip for making a successful cheesecake: if you are baking one in the oven, wrap the bottom of the pan in aluminum foil, and set it in a shallow pan of water (bain marie). These really helps set the cheesecake and prevent cracks from forming. Happy baking!

From the goddess of desserts and photography, Tartelette, here is Lemon Goat Cheese Cheesecake with Blood Orange Sauce... oh my drool...

Also from Tartelette: Pillow Cheesecake with Salted Butter Caramel Sauce

Are you crafty? You could try Bakerella's Cheesecake Pops... they look divine!

Mmmmm Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake from Amandeleine

Another Blood Orange Cheesecake: this one's from Martha Stewart

Margarita Cheesecake, also from Martha Stewart

Here's a Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake that looks really yummy

One more lemon cheesecake, lol! Triple Lemon Cheesecake from With a Grateful Prayer

Last but not least, here's my Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust and Maple Caramel Sauce

Pumpkin Cheesecake, Gingersnap Crust and Maple Caramel Sauce


Enjoy!


Cheers,
Lulu
xoxo

1 comment:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Lulu!
Thank you for the link-back to my Triple Lemon Cheesecake! Sweet place you have here :) Nice stopping by to visit.

Kindly, Lorraine