Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sugar High Sunday: Pinterest Edition

Have you heard of Pinterest?

It's a social network-style community on which people "pin" their favourite images, kind of like a vision board. The pins maintain the original links to their original web pages. Think of it as a visual bookmark. I first found it a couple of months ago and I was quickly hooked. And not just for the food!

Today's Sugar High Sunday features cool baking projects I found on Pinterest. You can follow me and my pins on Pinterest here; be sure to drop me a line if you like what you see.

Just a small sampling from one of my boards on Pinterest.


From Sweetapolita: Neopolitan 5-Layer Cake

Here is Half Baked's gorgeous Blueberry Rainbow Cake


Caramel Cake by Mac & Cheese

How Sweet It Is! brings us Homemade Snickers Bars... yummmmmmy

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies from Jamie Cooks It Up

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Lulu

No comments: