Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Baking! The Credits

The Credits, and a little break

This has been a whirlwind 12 days of baking! I would like to take a moment here to thank everyone involved in my little endeavor.

Photography, Baking Assistant, Emotional Support, Patter-on-the-back: Robin Horn
Robin's amazing photography makes the usual look stunning and new. When Robin's not taking photos of yummy desserts, he's somewhere in the great outdoors, photographing birds, wildlife and our beautiful local scenery. You can view more of Robin's photos on his Flickr page, here.

Baking Assistants
My lovely sister, Lesa, and her two charming kids, Mimi and Cam. They helped me, one Sunday, crank out a whole bunch of desserts, specifically; nanaimo bars, fudge, shortbread and church windows. They helped set the momentum for the rest of the series.

Inspiration
The following websites and blogs really inspired me; I hope they will inspire you, too.





A little break
So, I'm taking a little break over the Christmas holidays. I am looking forward to some gift shopping, visiting with friends and family, and taking it easy. I will return in early January, with a few changes to the website.

I would like to raise my glass to you, dear readers, for following my little blog. I love all your comments and suggestions – keep them coming!

Cheers!

Christmas kisses from Robin & Lulu!


xoxo,
Lulu

1 comment:

essay best said...

i love baking my self and its kind of therapeutic for me. i will be sure to check up on the links that you have posted and get back to you about. thanks a great deal, Hope christmas was fun for you.